THÔNG BÁO TUYỂN DỤNG
- Based on the recruitment plan, coordinating with relevant departments on the recruitment and selection process.
- Building appraisal system and standard procedure, involving in setting KPI and performance evaluation.
- Managing the payroll, individual income tax, social insurance, benefits program and other related issues.
- Planning and developing the human resources for the corporate.
- Controlling the legal and social standard compliance throughout human resource management.
- Training and developing a strong HR team.
- Nurturing a positive working environment: giving motivation, working closely with the employees, listening to their expectations and concerns, discussing with department managers, Board of Directors to solve or prevent any possible conflict.
- Resolving disputes and violations, carrying out necessary disciplinary action.
- Predicting, evaluating and minimizing the risks in HR management.
- Managing the administrative work and plan.
- Being responsible for building the company culture which aligns with company’s vision, mission and core values.
- Performing other related duties as assigned by the Board of Directors.
- 3+ years of HR manager experience.
- Being fluent in English
- Competency in Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook) and web-based systems.
- Expertise in HR management recruitment and training.
- Knowledge of Vietnam Labour law.
- Flexible, dynamic and open-minded.
- Problem-solving and negotiation skills.
- Ability to work under high pressure, being honest and highly responsible.
• Competitive salary
• Dynamic and friendly working environment, good career opportunities
• Annual bonus based on performance, annual outing trip and other benefits.
• Additional private healthcare insurance
B15-1, Đường 1A, KCN Hưng Phú 1, P. Tân Phú, Q. Cái Răng, TP. Cần Thơ , Việt Nam