THÔNG BÁO TUYỂN DỤNG
- Providing course information and maintaining contact with parents.
- Monitoring and updating the list of equipment and tools to buy for the center.
- Monitoring and updating parents’ list and student attendance status.
- Ensuring that classroom supplies are always sufficient and usable.
- Participating in the planning and organisation of all center events.
- Informing teachers about their teaching schedule and preparing all necessary supplies for the teachers.
- Responsible for the appearance of the reception area.
- Drafting documents related to the center s activities (announcements, reports, official letters).
- Good communication in English as working environment is mostly in English.
- Cheerful, energetic, honest and hard-working.
- Having a smart appearance.
- Really love children.
- Good time management and job placement skills, always paying attention to details.
- Be able to work and stay calm under pressure.
- Be able to multitask / do many duties at the same time.
- Be enthusiastic and able to motivate yourself.
- Can work independently.
- Having essential computer skills like word, excel,…
- Be able to work on mornings and evenings during the week.
- Working in a modern environment, directly managed by foreigners.
- Working environment is fair and feedback and opinions are valued and taken onboard.
- 13th month salary.
- Insurance in accordance to the Vietnamese labor law.Insurance and other insurance under Labor Law.
- A 3x4 photo.
- Additional documents will be required upon passing the interview stage.
94, Lý Thái Tổ, P. Hưng Phú, Q. Cái Răng, TPCT